Great for protecting wide format prints
- Outdoor signage (vinyls, scrim banner etc)
- Fine art prints (water resistant canvas)
- Vehicle and boat graphics (vinyls)
(note: not designed for photographic media or bond papers).
CLICK ON THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO BELOW
EZ Glide Applicator
- Applies a precise coating that’s always smooth and even.
- Saves money by eliminating spray waste and heavy, streaky finishes from hand brushing.Much faster than spraying, brushing.
- Costs less than other coaters and faster than motorized coaters.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Available in 27”, 48”, 55” and 62” widths
- Costs significantly less per application than film laminates.
- Provides excellent UV, abrasion and water protection.
- Enhances the vibrancy of the inks.
- Media retains its flexibility.
- Will not crack or peel off
Takes only a minute to set up, seconds to coat and 10 minutes to clean.
|Here is how it works:1. Two braces are inserted into the back of the EZ Glide.|
|2. The braces then hook onto the end of the table to secure the applicator, making it easily adaptable to any size table.|
|3. Pour the coating into the back of the tray.|
|4. Swivel up the coating rod and place your print over the tray, with the first two inches extended over the front of the tray.|
|5. Swivel down the coating rod and the first two inches of the print will be submerged in the coating. . .|
|. . . .while the front of the print is captured between the coating rod on top and the silicone squeegee on the bottom. Note: this is a special wire wound coating rod that is used in many applications where a precision coating is required.|
|6. Pull the print through the applicator. The print slides through very easily. As it goes through, the coating rod wipes off the excess coating leaving a perfectly smooth coating.The red squeegee wipes the back of the print completely clean (so it will not effect the adhesive on pressure sensitive vinyls.)|
|7. When finished coating for the day, loosen three screws and the top half with the coating rod comes off easily. Cleans with water.|
|8. Use the tube to drain the coating back into the bottle (takes about 2 ½ minutes to drain). Then wash out the tray.|
27″, 48″, 55″ and 62″
1/2 mil (dry)
11 cents per square foot
|Dry time||15 to 25 minutes depending on humidity and media type|
|Finishes||gloss or satin|
650 square feet per gallon