Why Maxit Adhesive Machines are the Best
At Daige, we sell a lot of different products for adhesive systems, from the actual adhesive to the machine and replacement parts, we have all your adhesive needs in store. However, if we had to choose our favorite product, it’d have to be the Maxit Adhesive System. From the motorized roller coasters to the strong bond it seals, there’s nothing about this machine that we don’t like.
Facts about Maxit Adhesive systems
- Forms the strongest possible bond out of any other adhesive system.
- The adhesive sticks permanently to wood, metal, and plastic alike.
- It provides a smooth and thin adhesive coat.
- The materials are both non-toxic and non-hazardous.
- The adhesive won’t stick to your fingers.
- The coaters don’t need any type of maintenance; you just turn the machine off when you’re done and walk away.
If we had to pick our favorite applications to use with a Maxit adhesive system, it’d be pretty tough, but we’ll give it a shot because this machine is great at mounting just about anything. Some of the most popular items mounted with a Maxit system include:
- Wide Inkjet Prints
- Board Games and Puzzles
- Collectable Trading Cards
- Photo Albums
- Book Covers
Really, you can use this system to put a strong adhesive coat on just about anything that you want to keep preserved over time. Adhesive systems are great, whether they’re hot application or cold. If you’re not sure on what type of system you should invest in, it really just depends on your laminating needs. While hot adhesive systems can be more to maintain and work, they guarantee that the job will get done and stay done. Cold adhesive systems are easy to maintain, but they’re for more basic applications like laminating presentations, labels, photos etc.
Need a Maxit Adhesive System?
Check out our website to learn more about how you can obtain a Maxit Adhesive System. If you visit our Daige contact form page, feel free to write into us and we’ll answer any adhesive application system questions or inquiries you may have.